All SelectCleaning cleaners have completed the Australian Government Department of Health Infection Control training – COVID-19 (online training course), as well as the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission: NDIS Worker Orientation Module training.
You can feel rest assured that our cleaners are implementing COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting measures, in keeping with the Department of Health’s Infection Control training guidelines.
Appropriate hygiene measures are being taken to keep cleaners, customers & their families as safe as possible.
These measures include:
- Cleaners who are sick for any reason will not work in a client’s house.
- Cleaners are washing their hands before each job.
- Cleaners are wearing new, non-porous gloves on each job, which are taken home for disposal.
- Cleaners are wearing face masks on every job (as long as they are available).
- Cleaners and members of the household must stay at least 2.0 metres apart at all times.
- Clean cloths and mops are being used on each job.
- Cloths used in bathrooms/toilets will not be used anywhere else in the house.
- Used cloths & mops are sanitised each night using a product similar to Napisan.
- No more than 2 SelectCleaning cleaners will be present in a client’s home.